*Please note that individual contests may have additional or updated rules.
**Coronavirus update: as of mid-March prizes are mailed out and our office will be closed until further notice.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
- Participants may not use sophisticated telephone or computer equipment to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
- One winner per household: Per 30 days.
- Clarke Broadcasting Corp. reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of Clarke Broadcasting Corp. management are final.
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of Clarke Broadcasting Corp., and any official contest/promotion participant are not eligible.
- Contests are open only to California residents.
- Winners must present a photo id (driver’s license, passport, etc) before prize will be distributed.
- Prizes MUST be claimed at 342 S. Washington St, Sonora, Ca. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm (excluding holidays). Winners have thirty (30) days to claim prize. PRIZES CAN NOT BE MAILED.
- Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by winner.
- By qualifying and/or winning , entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Clarke Broadcasting Corp, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
- Clarke Broadcasting Corp. is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone equipment during any and all contests.
- Contest rules may vary with individual contests.
- Must be 18 to be eligible to qualify or win.
- Clarke Broadcasting not responsible for tickets that have expired prior to winners use.