Good Morning Mother Lode!
It’s Tuesday! The Saints are still undefeated if you’re keeping up. Hope you’re finally coming down off your sugar high and are a bit more adjusted to the new time! It’s been a little tougher for me this year than previous years. I find myself ready for bed at at 7:00pm…weird.
Time for today’s Top Ten List from The Mother Lode. Today is National Sandwich Day as you know if you’re listening to the show, so with your help this morning we’ll create The Mother Lode’s Top Ten Favorite Sandwiches!
1. Monte Cristo- John from Stockton
2. Tuna on Wheat w. Dijon mustard with a bazillion pickles- Dale
3. Fried Bolagna- Ernie
4. After Thanksgiving Sandwich- Bus Driver Lady
5. BLT- Samantha
6. Ham & Cheese- Ann Marie
7. Roast Beef- Sherry
8. Turkey Avacodo on Whole Wheat-Jessica
9. Tortise Sandwich eggs, leftover chicken mashed taters, fried in olive oil- Tony
10. Peanut Butter, Miracle Whip & Onions- Wee Willie
This mornings Mystery Word Of The Day is ” Butterball”. Be the 3rd caller at 532-9350 when you hear the word in the 7am hour and be a winner! One more thing…be sure to log in and leave comments about your new KKBN website. Let us know what you think.
Have a sandwich and a great day,